Sunday, February 7, 2010

My jouney with Hodgkin's Lymphomia

I'm halfway through my treatments and I go into Colorado Imagery for a PET Scan tomorrow. They inject a radioactive sugar solution into me that attaches to the cancer cells. I go through this MRI looking machine and scan scan my body. It reads the radiation comming from the mutated cells. I did one of these before I started my Chemo treatments so we have a base line to compare it to. More than anything right now, my anxiety is on high. Wish I could speed up time so I can get the results NOW! All in all, I feel good about it and optimistic that the results will come back very positive!

1 comment:

  1. So as luck would have it, my appointment got pushed to tomorrow. apparently the PET Scanning machine is broken. I rescheduled for tomorrow at 12:30pm. I'm so annoyed! Hopefully tomorrow we will do this!

    ReplyDelete