Sunday, September 26, 2010

My journey 9/2610 - day -1

So I am disconnected from my pump buddy which is nice for a change. Get to come and go as I please on the third floor here at St. Lukes. I thought I would try out this I phone app to try a blog update. I'm sitting on the spin bike listening to Gwar. Oh yea! Gor Gor! Hahaha... Things are looking good and ready to move forward tomorrow. From what it sounds like, the transplant itself is only going to take less an hour. Erika's on her way and excited to see her.  BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

3 comments:

  1. I dedicated my DH race run to you Franzen, I didn't win- but got the message out that we are all standing up to cancer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. best of luck-keep up the great fight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. todd, i just read your story. gnarly. keep the happy vibes and confidence going. good luck fighting!

    ReplyDelete